This recipe is a keeper , it's sponge dough is easy to prepare and the final main dough does not need 2 times proving time... but it produced soft fluffy
Recipe adapted fromvinniebakingparadise.blogspot.com
214 gm Bread Flour
1/2 tsp instant yeast
Roughly mix the above. Cover & ferment at room temperature for 4-5 hours or covered and put into fridge directly overnight.
Main dough :-
92 gm Bread Flour
12 gm milk
30 gm egg
1tsp instant yeast
1 tsp salt
61 gm sugar
12gm milk powder
45 gm butter
1) Tear the sponge dough into pieces .
2) add in all the main dough ingredients except butter
3) Knead till soft dough, then add in the butter and knead till membrance stage.
4) Cover and rest the dough for 15 mins.
5) Divide dough into 50 gm each
6) Shape it and proof till double.
7) Bake at 180 C for 12 mins.