Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year 2013 !

Hello Everyone !!! Today is the first day of CHinese New Year 2013 . Yesterday we have a small celebration at home because it was my dad's birthday as well.




My Bakes for this year , pineapple-roll-nastar, black currants danish butter cookies, Melting moments (will share the recipe soon) & Buttery thin almond squares


Decorations in my house 



This Pamelo and sarawak oranges were from my garden 


I made a simple traditional butter cake with creamwell butter cream frosting (will share the recipe soon) for my dad's Birthday Celebration


Make some Green tea Macarons with buttercream and Chocolate Macaron with Nutella fillings

This was the Kue Lapis Indonesia & Baked Nian Gao (Mochi Cake)- will share recipe soon



Koi Fish Jelly - will share recipe soon








Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy, 


Prosperous Lunar Year. 


新年进步、心想事成、事事如意、身心健康。










No comments:

Post a Comment